Highway NewsLatest UpdatesTopicsAll ItemsSearch

Please login to amend subscriptions.

« Back to previous

Recycle your Printer Ink Cartridges

Were you aware that you can return your empty printer cartridges and have the possibility of making money for yourself or your chosen charity.

You do need to view each website carefully before committing yourself and be aware that each organisations site:

- Will have a qualifying list (these do vary quite a lot);

- Some offer ‘free collection’ (but this is very much dependant on the number of cartridges available for collection);

- Most offer free post (just print the label and post).

As an example of what is available:

- The Recycling Factory , in conjunction with Tesco’s, will let you choose to collect up to 125 Green Clubcard Points per qualifying cartridge, donate up to £1.25 to Diabetes UK and the British Heart Foundation or donate 50% of your points to charity & have 50% credited to your account.

- The Charity Inks recycle your empty printer ink cartridge while helping generate money for your chosen charity, school or organisation partners.

The following are just some of the links should you wish to recycle your printer cartridges:

Charity Inks

The Recycling Factory

Takeback Ltd

Infotone

Recyle 4 Charity

In addition to the Charity organisations will also take your old mobile phones as well.

Ian on 29/9/16
nora on 17/12/20
Recycling always seems difficult to me, so I never ever recycle my ink cartridges, I always buy my new ink cartridges from https://www.couponcodify.com/view/inkojet, but I must say your suggestions are too good, in future I will try to recycle.
You must be logged in and approved as a forum user to discuss.

The Highway Forum is a place where you can find out what is happening in the world of technology and Highway itself...

How to use the Forum
Forum Guidelines
Ask us anything?

Registered users only…. type your question here and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible...