Highway NewsLatest UpdatesTopicsAll ItemsSearch

« Back to previous

Windows 10 Big Up-Dates.

I recently had the very large Windows 10 up-dates which took an hour and I found a few niggling problems after completion so I wondered if anyone else experienced problems. When attempting to e-mail a photo from Picasa, Google did not recognise my password nor my previous password so that's not available now. My keyboard was set at US and when I clicked to change it to UK I now have to do this every time I log on. I also momentarily get "Refresh F5" displayed at the top of my screen. Hopefully these will be rectified soon. Phil.

Philip on 28/5/18
Chris R Anthony on 29/5/18
There are two unrelated problems here. Google no longer supports Picasa, hence the reason that you cannot send emails from Picasa. The problem with the keyboard can be rectified by logging a call with Hilas support and one of the technicians will contact you.
You must be logged in and approved as a forum user to discuss.

The Highway Forum is a place where you can find out what is happening in the world of technology and Highway itself...

How to use the Forum
Forum Guidelines
Ask us anything?

Registered users only…. type your question here and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible...