Highway NewsLatest UpdatesTopicsAll ItemsSearch

« Back to previous

Windows Live Mail Error ID: ox800cccoF

During the past week I have had problems receiving Emails with the above error notice being displayed. Possible causes - server problems etc. I have contacted BT and was referred (automated) to a Freephone number 0800 169 0199 which is currently playing a message that BT has a major problem with its broadband and has engineers working urgently on the problem. I am also having problems downloading websites which I guess is part of the same trouble. Does anyone else have the same experience? I am not sure if it is BTs fault or a problem with my laptop.

Colin on 21/7/16
Phil on 22/7/16
Yes Colin - BT have admitted that they has a major problem yesterday. Apparently it's now resolved.

Colin on 22/7/16
Hello Phil,
Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately I am experiencing exactly the same problems today in spite of BT announcing that they have fixed the problem. I am hoping that it is not a problem with my Dell laptop. I shall have to wait and see if the situation improves later on.

Best wishes,
Colin.

Phil on 22/7/16
For security reasons we don't publish your second name in the forum (unless you type it in the message), so to establish your identity (we have many 'Colins' in our membership lists) please could you use the private 'Ask us anything' on the left and confirm your second name and e-mail address.
Many thanks
Phil

Chris R Anthony on 22/7/16
I have had a quick look at the Microsoft TechNet site and there are a number of possible causes for this problem. As Phil has said, BT have resolved this problem. If you are still getting problems please contact Highway Learning and Support as Phil has indicated in his post.
You must be logged in and approved as a forum user to discuss.

The Highway Forum is a place where you can find out what is happening in the world of technology and Highway itself...

How to use the Forum
Forum Guidelines
Ask us anything?

Registered users only…. type your question here and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible...