Highway NewsLatest UpdatesTopicsAll ItemsSearch

« Back to previous

Thunderbird vs Windows Live Mail

Some members may have seen the Item in the Forum about Windows Live Mail and Microsoft's statement about it no longer working with their own e-mail addresses (hotmail, live and outlook.com) - click here if you'd like to read the Item. One of the options that we're advising is using another app called Thunderbird instead of WIndows Live Mail. This is in the event that Microsoft stops support for Windows Live Mail.

Over the next couple of months, I'll be running a few sessions (online and class) about Thunderbird so members can see how the app handles sending and receiving e-mails.

Phil Birch

Phil on 16/7/16

Attachments:

Reginald on 19/7/16
I've just contacted you because I cannot get into my E Mail or Avg -something keeps popping up for a few seconds when I switch on about unable to connect to windows client service -Is this to do with this?
You must be logged in and approved as a forum user to discuss.

The Highway Forum is a place where you can find out what is happening in the world of technology and Highway itself...

How to use the Forum
Forum Guidelines
Ask us anything?

Registered users only…. type your question here and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible...